thank you

this afternoon, i had a call with someone and i felt suffocated for the whole call. after the call ended, the suffocation got worse. when i got better, i checked my phone and saw a notification on Twitter which made me open that apps. then, i suddenly saw this tweet on my timeline

that tweet made me cry again, but i felt a little bit relieved.

every day, i feel so lonely because nobody knows how it feels. but seeing that tweet, the dark cloud of loneliness kind of gone a little bit. of course it hurts every day. of course i will not get pats on the back for surviving this shit every single day.

but that's okay, because knowing that i'm not the only one getting through this, makes me feel like one day i might survive and finally feel okay again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan adalah Tentang Kembali Kepada Diri Sendiri

Laylatul Qadr: Malam Penuh Renungan

Berserikat di Tanah Rantau