In My Prayer



I pray for you to have peace with your decision, faith in your prayer and blessings that begin while you sleep, because dear, I hope you are doing well.

I pray for you to be given the power from God to get through everything. I hope you get a very good sleep every night, and dear, I hope you are doing okay.

I pray for you: a heart free of sadness, a mind free of worries, a life full of gladness and a body free of illness, mostly dear, I hope you are blessed in all your activities.

I pray for God to watch over and protect you and for Him to fill your heart with peace and comfort your soul.

Blessings to you, dear, always. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramadan adalah Tentang Kembali Kepada Diri Sendiri

Laylatul Qadr: Malam Penuh Renungan

Berserikat di Tanah Rantau